1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
What is the Mechanic’s Ministry?
- It is a need for many missionaries and ministries in Guatemala, due to under-equipped or under-trained locals.
- It is a way to train locals to repair with a higher safety standard.
- A way to share the love of Christ with others by developing relationships and using our hands and feet.
- It is a lower-cost option for those ministries struggling by subsidizing the cost of labor with donations.
- Utilizing the talents that God has blessed Lawrence.
**Visit the tips and information page https://www.facebook.com/MechanicMinistry/
As our family in Guatemala, Lawrence, Jo, Lupe, and Jenna, is working into a routine, we are looking forward to the following activities in November:
- Thanksgiving and celebrating with friends and families in Guatemala
- Jenna’s ballet performance on November 30, please pray!
- Lupe’s enrollment is the last year of education in November
- For Lupe to be encouraged and gain confidence as she learns various jobs through volunteering. We pray this helps her and God direct her future career choices.
- Lawrence’s back and other things we are monitoring to continue to heal and improve
- Cooler weather so that Jo’s love of baking (for gifts) won’t make the house so hot.
- Quality time spent with family, which we are continuing to integrate.
- Lots of Laughter.
We continue to pray, for you, your families, our ministry, and that we all can listen and follow God’s will no matter where it leads or what it tells us all to do. We know the power of prayer and continue to experience it every day in this beautiful country.
Thank you so much for your love, support and prayers – we appreciate you and could absolutely not do this without each of you!
Blessings to you in all you do,
Lawrence and Jo Adams
You can reach us/follow us:
Telephone: Our USA number rings here in Guatemala: (989) 486-4165
Like US on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FillingintheBlanksMinistry